Description: NEXCOM, a global leader in embedded computing platforms, is dedicated to providing the
latest technology for in-house designed embedded solutions. With over15 years of solid experience in the
industrial PC field, NEXCOM has exceeded its competition in industrial market segments by introducing the
time-to-market solutions of fan-less computer, digital signage platform and mobile tablet PC. A proud member
of Intel's Embedded Communication Alliance (ECA), NEXCOM continues to develop products incorporating
Intel's newly released technology. NEXCOM also cooperates closely with system integrators and provides a
wide array of applications to fulfill industries¡¯ urgent demands. Along with a rapid business expansion,
NEXCOM has established a close-knit global network to address logistics and services in China, France,
Germany, Italy, Japan, the UK, and the US. With over 450 talented professionals, NEXCOM dedicates
itself to product innovation and total customer satisfaction worldwide.
- Publicly listed in Gre Tai Securities Market in Taiwan.
- Sets up Germany subsidiary office in Munich.
- Sets up France subsidiary office in Paris.
- Sets up China subsidiary office in Beijing.
- Sets up a Pan-American Service Center in Fremont, U.S.A. and a European Service Center in Milton Keynes, U.K.
- Fan-less Computers, NICE™ Series, is launched and receives Embedded Control Europe's award for "Most Interesting New Product Announcement".
- NEXCOM' s manufacturing facilities obtain TUV ISO 14001 certification.
- The first NEXCOM Global Partner Conference takes place.
- The NexBlade® HS 416 Blade Server receives the ¡°Best Choice of Taiwan IT Products" and ¡°Best of Taiwan's Best¡± awards at Computex 2004.
- NEXCOM divides its core business into three product areas, they are
‧* Industrial Computer Solutions
‧* Network Security Appliance
‧* Blade Server
- Establishes the Chung-Ho manufacturing center to expand the production capability.
- The NexBlade® HS 318 Blade Server receives Communication USA Magazine's prestigious "Product of the Year" award.
- NEXCOM launches the world's first Dual Pentium® III based Blade Server.
- Sets up Japan subsidiary office in Tokyo.
- Sets up U.K. subsidiary office in Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire.
- Sets up U.S. subsidiary office in Fremont, California.
- NEXCOM obtains TUV ISO9001: 2000 certifications.
- NEXCOM launches the world's first Intel Pentium® Pro and Pentium® II based
- Compact PCI, PICMG Single Board Computer, PICMG and Embedded EBC Series.
- NEXCOM launches its industry-leading series of PEAK™ Single Board Computers.
- NEXCOM International is founded on Nov. 14, 1992 and initially produces high-end graphic workstations.
- NEXCOM launches the world's first NextStep 486 compatible graphic workstation and obtains an ODM project from Canon USA.
Target Markets: WORLDWIDE - All Regions
Tel: 510 656 2248
Address: 3758 Spinnaker Ct.
Contact: Vivian Chen
Copyright © Industrial Leaders
All rights reserved. Privacy Statement
Please read important copyright notices and disclaimers information.