Company: Linkjoin Technology Co., Ltd.
Description: Being the biggest major magnetic test equipment supplier in China, Link-join specializes in research
and production of hysteresisgraph, magnetic field tracer, (de) magnetizer, iron loss tester, power supply tester,
gauss meter and flux meter for nearly 30 years of professional development.
Since we exported our iron loss test to Belgium and Germany, we have put much emphasis on the international market.
Currently we are searching investors and distributers to enlarge our business to supply better service and products
for our customers. Prices of our products are much lower than other international brands, but with same technical
functions. Any products information you can visit our website or contact Mr. Leonard directly by e-mail or telephone.
- Oct. 1985, the Electronics Technology Institute of Loudi Region was founded.
- Dec. 1986, cooperated with the National Institute of Metrology to develop the third generation of Measurement Apparatus of Magnetic Materials.
- Jun. 1989, produced the first MATS-2000 Auto Test System of Magnetic Materials.
- Jul. 1990, absorbed a group of excellent postgraduates to strengthen the team.
- Nov. 1991, held the seventh National Magnetism Academy.
- Apr. 1992, established the agency in the Science Technology Industry of Nantou of Shenzhen.
- Apr. 1994, separated from the National Institution of Metrology.
- Feb. 2000, founded the Loudi Linkjoin Technology Co., Ltd..
- Apr. 2000, invested RMB half million in importing instrument from overseas for researching and developing.
- May. 2000, developed a new generation of MATS-2010H DC Hysteresisgraph for permanent magnetic materials.
- Sep. 2000, gained the license of producing measurement apparatus from the Bureau of State Technical Supervision No.13000003 Made in Hunan.
- Jun. 2001, developed a new generation of MATS-2010SD DC Hysteresisgraph for soft magnetic materials.
- Jan. 2002, developed a new generation of MATS-2010SH AC Hysteresisgraph for soft magnetic materials, testing frequency: 100kHz.
- Apr. 2002, developed a new generation of MATS-2010SA AC Hysteresisgraph for soft magnetic materials, testing frequency: 300kHz.
- May. 2003, developed a new generation of MATS-2010M AC Hysteresisgraph for silicon steel, measuring transformer and core.
- May. 2003, the number of user of MATS-2010 series is more than 100.
- Aug. 2003, MATS-2010SA AC Hysteresisgraph upgraded, testing frequency: 500kHz.
- Jan. 2004, Loudi Linkjoin Electro-Magnet Institute founded the Standard Testing Labortary to provide free testing service for its same trade.
- Feb. 2004, MAST-2010 series gained the certification of the Bureau of State Technical Supervision.
- Feb. 2004, the trade mark "Linkjoin" has been registered officially by the Bureau of State Trademark.
- Aug. 2004, developed the ultrathin hall probe chip.
- Sep. 2004, developed the MATS-2100RMT Magnetic Field Tracer for multipole toroidal magnetic core.
- Sep. 2004, the figure trademark "" has been registered officially by the Bureau of State Trademark.
- Oct. 2004, MATS-2010H DC Hysteresisgraph exported to St.Peterburge, Russia.
- Nov. 2004, engaged senior engineer Wengyu Mei as permanent technical consultant.
- Dec. 2004, to be the major supplier in measurement apparatus on noncrystalline of Antai Technology Co., Ltd..
- Jan. 2005, the number of the user of MATS-2010 series is more than 300.
- Apr. 2005, changed the name to "Hunan Linkjoin Technology Co., Ltd.", raised the register capital to RMB 3 million.
- Jul. 2005, MATS-2010SD DC Hysteresisgraph and MATS-2010SA AC Hysteresisgraph exported to Iran.
- Aug. 2005, gained the import & export license, has the right to sign import & export contract with foreign businessman.
2: hysteresis graph
Target Markets: WORLDWIDE - All Regions
Address: 24 Leping Street
Contact: Mr. Leonard
Copyright © Industrial Leaders.
All rights reserved. Privacy Statement
Please read important copyright notices and disclaimers information.